Duolingo

 Best Way to Get to Know a Language

Duolingo is a language learning platform that you can access for free, there is an app for it if you feel like don't want to open the website, it's very convenient! right? 

You can learn so many languages in Duolingo, and I use this app for learning Chinese. It's beginner-friendly and really great at helping you to get to know the basic of the language that you are learning. I have completed three chapters from all of the lessons they offered. We'll learn about so many things in this platform, and I'm going to specifically explain what I've learnt in those three chapters in this post :)


You can see the screenshot of my achievements and I feel like so proud of myself to consistently learn through the app daily and getting those shiny purple logo per chapter. So, there are Greeting 1, Numbers, and Name. I think my favorite lesson is in Numbers because the numeral system in Chinese is so unique in my opinion. In Greeting 1, I learned the basic phrase of greetings like hello and good-bye, I also learned the characters for greeting and the sound of the pinyin. In Numbers, I learned to count from 1 to 10 and then moved to 100. It's very challenging but I like it very much, the characters are easier to read if I compared it to the next chapter which is Name. In this chapter, I learned about how to ask someone's name, how to pronounce most common name that are available in Chinese, and introducing someone to the others. That's a lot, yeah? 

I've bought some books in Chinese to support my learning in this language, I can't wait to be able to read them someday! It must be awesome when the time has come for me to finally understand enough characters so that I can read in Chinese. 

I hope you all always stay healthy so that you can do every to-do-list peacefully, that's it from me and thank you for reading this post💖





Komentar

Postingan Populer