Language Learning Course on Coursera

     It's amazing that Coursera offers hundreds or maybe thousands of cool courses and the thing about this website is you can join most of the course for FREE. I'm an English major student so I choose Chinese Language Learning Course to complete my assignment (learning a foreign language is necessary in this era if I must say!). The minimum requirement to complete my assignment is to join any language learning course for three months, but it's totally okay if the course took a little bit longer to finish. Mine took about seven weeks to finish, but I'll only write about my three weeks on the course in this blog. 

First of all, why Chinese? Why didn't I choose another language? One of the main reason I chose this course because I've learnt this language before and I want to hone my skill in this language so that I can do better. To conclude, I kind of familiar with Chinese and it's a good opportunity to not let my ability in this language get rusty! For the first week, I learned about introduction to Chinese language. I learned the alphabets, the pronunciation, and how to introduce myself in Chinese. 



I'm so proud of myself because I did well in every quizzes they had. The second weeks started to get challenging, as I learned about numbers and how to speak about times. The quizzes mostly consist of listening and we have to select correct picture/choice or type the correct answer.





Last but not least, I learned about Chinese culture through its foods on the third weeks. It's really fun and made me hungry a little bit, hehe.. 

That's all for this blog! Thank you so much for reading :) 

Stay safe and healthy everyone💖











Komentar

Postingan Populer