ESL Lab

This website provides so many learning material for ESL learners and it comes with helpful sources to check your understanding. It's really cool that this kind of website exist to help us to learn this language, I can't thank enough the creator and my lecturer who informed me about this website. Here, in this post, I'm going to show you my result on the quiz I took. I did find some words a little bit confusing, so, to complete my learning journey, I decided to write down the words I didn't know in this homework sheet and try to use them in a sentence! :) 



Also, here are the results of the quiz I took:


Intermediate Listening Quiz
Topic: Blood Donations





Difficult Listening Quiz
Topic: Homelessness



Very Difficult Listening Quiz
Topic: Language Learning

That's all for today's post! Thank you for reading and have a nice day💖



Komentar

Postingan Populer